- This event has passed.
Delta Internship Info Session
Monday, October 17, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Please note time change from earlier communications. This will be held 11:30 am – 12:30 pm with optional 12:30pm-1:00pm question and answer time (or just open chat about your path through Delta).
Location: Online (link will be sent to registrants)
Interested but unavailable during the session? Complete this form and we will send you some follow-up information.
Consider joining a Delta internship cohort to become a more effective, evidence-based teacher! Learn about how this real-world experience will help you develop an evidence-based teaching practice. Graduate students and postdocs from across campus partner with faculty and staff to complete teaching-as-research projects. The internship includes developing a teaching plan, implementing, and evaluating student learning.
Attend this session to discuss:
- The internship prerequisites, process and timeline
- Potential internship projects and partners
- The Delta certificate process
This information session is for anyone who is interested in the Delta Internship, even if it might not be in the next semester. We will discuss prerequisite requirements, finding a project and a faculty mentor, the structure of the internship program and seminar, and the Delta Certificate in Teaching and Learning.
What did past participants say about this workshop?
- “I’m very happy that it was so interactive because it really opened up the attendees to ask questions and help cater the discussion to our interests.”
- “I now understand the timeline and my next steps and am excited to get started on my Delta internship.”